Criteria for human exposure, hazard, risk assessment models This Technical Fact Sheet introduces the Cooper Stage-gate product innovation model and stakeholder priorities for its translation into risk assessment models.
Technical Fact Sheet for risk governance models This Technical Fact Sheet describes the risk management models being tested within the caLIBRAte project as part of their integration into the 'system of systems'. Read this to understand the applications, use and outcomes of each risk model and get involved in their testing within your own nanomaterials development.
- Dip coating of air purifier ceramic honeycombs with photocatalytic TiO2 nanoparticles: A case study for occupational exposure. Koivisto J. et al. Science of the Total Environment. Volume 630, 15 July 2018, 1283-129. Click here
- Redefining environmental nanomaterial flows: Consequences of the regulatory nanomaterial definition on the results of environmental exposure models. Wigger H., Wohllebenb, W. & Nowack B. ES Nano, Volume 6, 27 April 2018. Click here
- A Data Fusion Pipeline for Generating and Enriching Adverse Outcome Pathway Descriptions. Nymark P. et al. Toxicol Sci, Volume 162(1), 1 March 2018, 264-275. Click here.
- Particle release and control of worker exposure during laboratory-scale synthesis, handling and simulated spills of manufactured nanomaterials in fume hoods. Fonseca, A.S et al. Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Volume 20(48), 21 February 2018. Click here
- Directions in QPPR development to complement the predictive models used in risk assessment of nanomaterials. Quick, J. et al. NanoImpact, Volume 11, January 2018, 58–66. Click here
- Nanoinformatics Roadmap 2030. Nymark P. Nanosafety Cluster, 20 November 2017. Click here
- Poster presented Sensitivity analysis of a model characterizing nanoparticle agglomeration, dispersion and deposition processes in the atmosphere. Poikkimäki M., European Aerosol Conference, 27 August - 1 September 2017, Zürich, Swizterland. Click here
- Poster presented Sensitivity analysis of a model characterizing nanoparticle agglomeration, dispersion and deposition processes in the atmosphere. Poikkimäki M., 8th International Symposium on Nanotechnology, Occupational and Environmental Health, 29/05/17 – 01/06/17, Elsinore, Denmark. Click here
- GUIDEnano Webinar, 22 February 2018 Click here
- Swiss Precautionary Matrix Webinar, 8 March 2018 Click here
- Stoffenmanager and Licara Webinar, 15 March 2018 Click here
- Nanosafe 6-9 November 2018 Click here
These webinar recordings summarise how each risk assessment tool works and how it can be applied into nanomaterials development.
- Swiss Precautionary Matrix. Click here
- SimpleBox4Nano. Click here
- StoffenManagerNano and LICARA Nanoscan. Click here
- GuideNano Tool. Click here
- October 2017 Click here
- Identifying criteria for environmental risk assessment models at different stage-gates of nanomaterial/product innovation considering requirements of various stakeholders. S. Sørensen et al. SETAC Rome. 17 May 2018. Click here.
- Acquiring exposure data and contextual information for demonstration of system-of-systems nano risk governance platform. T. Kanerva et al. Nanosafe, 5-9 November 2018. Click here.
- Role of composition, coating and specific surface area on the biokinetics and toxicity of orally administered nanomaterials. J.Cabellos et al. NanoTox 2018 - 9th International Conference on Nanotoxicology, 18-21September 2018. Click here.